
Today , I really had a tiring day. Penatnya! Today ada Forum Ekonomi and aku wakil praktikum aku. Haha! Disastrous seyh tadi! Haha. In my group got 4 members, which is Nur Ezreen, Normarina, Syahirah and I. All of them are my classmates. 5 mins before our turn, kitorang dapat tajuk yang perlu di'forum'kan. Haha. The topic is about globalisation. Haha aku ahli panel kedua after Ezreen. Bapak lahh, tergagap seyh. Aku ni mang tak pandai cakap formal ni. Haha. Lau tak formal bolehlah. Haha pape pun da lpas kan,lega gler! But,experience lah kan. Besh2 even cam bongok2 je. Haha! Happy lahh.
But,also today, I shed my tears. Hmm. Someone that i love so so so much marah sebab aku nak tulis pasal Mr.Owl in this blog. And mende tu blarutan sampai today. B,I cannot delete him from my life. I hope u understand. If u dont want me to cry in front of u because u hate it,its ok,I will not do that. As long as u happy b. I love u so much b. And i love him. I'm sorry because I'm so stubborn all this while. But,this is me b. I hope u forgive me and understand my situation. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment here :